Dangote Petroleum Refinery – A state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex. An ultra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world. A world class construction site at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Job Location: Lagos
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop innovative skills (84%)
- Critical thinking and problem solving (82%)
- Collaboration and team work (74%)
- Interpersonal communication (72%)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information (69%)
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- The successful applicants would be taken through a training programme and will be provided with enriching job opportunities.
- The selection process would be very systematic, including written tests in relevant discipline, group discussions, pyschometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.
Note: Candidates are not required to make any form of payments. Application and submission of required documents are done online. Follow the link below to apply!!!