- The National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 is open for Graduates and Non graduates citizen of Nigeria.
- Male or Female between the age of 18-35
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- Good at Script Writing, creative and analytical writing skills
- Have adequate Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Directorate Of Employment 2018/2019 Recruitment must possess any of the following:
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure:
Interested and qualified applicant should kindly visit the NDE recruitment 2018/2019 official website at www.ndetrainees.com to apply online. We urge you to check back for an update regards to upcoming NDE Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form.
1. Applicant are to register once. Any Applicant who attempt to apply multiple times will be automatically disqualified.
2. Online application is free.