School Description: The University of Liverpool is calling for non UK/EU students to apply for the Hodgson Fully-funded Law Postgraduate Scholarships 2018/2019. These offers are for talented law students who wish to study full-time at the University of Liverpool or Liverpool John Moores University.
Applicants whose first language is not english language are required to provide proof of english language proficiency.
About the Host Institution:
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
Level of Study: Scholarships are available for students pursuing full-time postgraduate degree.
Field of study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
Applicants Nationality: International students (non-UK/ non-EU) are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Worth: The Scholarship includes full tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate taught degree in law (LLM), and a stipend of £9,135.
Scholarship to be taken in United Kingdom
- Applicants must have completed or be in the final year of completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree at a minimum 2.1 (UK Upper Second) or equivalent standard and have an excellent standard of English. Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of an interest in legal and public service which may benefit the Liverpool City Region.
- Potential and ambition for future leadership.
- That they are not otherwise able to undertake a postgraduate degree at either institution.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Students will need to complete and submit the Hodgson Law Scholarship application form electronically to the Hodgson Selection Committee by email.
- Academic Transcripts & Certificates
- Evidence of English language ability
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (When available)
- 2 references (Academic & Character)
- 2 certified passport sized photographs
- Essay of application
Application Deadline: 1st May Every Year