The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
The Programme : Technical Skills Development Programme
Reference Code: ITF/JUN/2018
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public – Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will be given free tuition and lunch.
- Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
- Trainee will enjoy standard trainee packages and incentives