Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Nestle Nigeria Plc –
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 Nutrition research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Nutrition Advisor
Job Number: 170003R2
• You will assist in the communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and Primary Health Care centers that need affordable Infant nutrition solutions.
• You have no sales responsibility.
• You will report directly to the Nestlé Nutrition Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of your assigned territory. And who in return will supervise your operations.
• BSc./HND Degree (Minimum of Second Class lower/Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
• Good Communication & Presentation Skills
• Good Planning and Organizing Skills
Application Closing Date