Recruitment Advisor & System Administrator
Location: Perth, WA, AU, 6008
Company: Newmont Mining Corporation
Newmont Mining Corporation is one of the world’s largest gold producers with assets on four continents including operations in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Founded in 1921 Newmont is the only gold company included in the S&P 500 Index and Fortune 500 and was the first gold company selected to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index.
Regional site support is provided through Newmont Australia’s Perth team which is located in modern offices in Subiaco.
- To recruit suitable high quality candidates to fill vacant positions at Newmont sites and Perth Regional Office
- Providing Success Factors Administration for the Australia regional sites and liaises with Success Factors Global Administration on future improvements, issue resolution & general administration
- End to end recruitment of Perth office and site based roles following the Newmont Australia Recruitment processes and policies
- Creating advertisements and advertising vacancies across multimedia sites where appropriate.
- Coordinate the Graduate and Vacation Recruitment campaigns
- Monitor and maintain effective relocation supplier performance and review the relocation spend.
- Work with the Global Systems Administrator to resolve issues and participate in advisory board activities
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Job Template, Question Library, Success Factors correspondence and offer letters within Success Factors
- Be the primary Regional contact for any Success Factors issues for Recruiters, Employees and Applicants
Skills & Experience
- HR qualification, (minimum Cert 4, ideally a tertiary qualification) plus two years’ experience in the recruitment industry, preferably within the mining industry or 5 years’ experience in recruitment with three years in the mining industry.
- Proven experience in an in-house Recruitment Role
- Demonstrated experience coordinating recruitment assessment centres
- Ability to plan and prioritise a heavy workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAP and Success Factors Recruiting & Onboarding experience is preferred.
General working environments are in office locations
Some travel to support sites and interviews, job fairs, university graduate recruitment fairs will be required which will involve longer working days
Our employees enjoy a competitive salary package and a flexible work arrangement which includes 1 work day off every 4 weeks. Not only will you work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, but you will also benefit from the opportunities that only a global company can offer.
Newmont is an Equal Opportunity Employer that operates globally to a common set of safety, environmental and community relation standards that define expected performance for our operating sites. Maintaining high standards for all of Newmont’s operations and measuring our performance against those global standards is an integral part of our current business practice and our long term goals. Newmont is a diverse and inclusive culture where all people can achieve and contribute to their greatest potential.
Newmont encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent. Newmont acknowledges Aboriginal people as the first Australians and respects their unique relationship with the land and sea, their culture, spiritual tradition and stories.
NOTE: Newmont does not ask for or require job applicants to pay money to apply or be considered for employment with the Company. In addition, Newmont does not ask potential job candidates to provide sensitive personal data without first submitting a job application through our secure, online portal, and only as requested for legitimate business purposes.