Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 14 other African countries.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Management Trainee
• To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our Talent Development platform, Dangote cement Plc is seeking to recruit smart and enterprising young Nigerians into our Management Trainees Programme (MTP).
• This program is designed to provide trainee who are high flyers with excellent career opportunities in our fast growing Company. The Talents we are Looking for in Young Graduates
• We are interested in applicants who are ambitious, confident and creative
• Who is disciplined, focused, with excellent abilities to learn fast and grow quickly in a diverse and multi-cultural business environment.
• Graduates who are high in relating talents to entrepreneurial skills
To qualify, you must meet the following conditions:
• Minimum of 5 credit pass including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO in one sitting.
• B.Eng, B.Tech, B.Sc,, or B.A, in any of these disciplines: Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Mining, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Production or Industrial), Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Maths & Computer, Information Technology Management, Business Administration, Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Economics, or Psychology.
Note that Candidates with higher Degrees in any of these disciplines can equally apply.
• Class of Degree: Second Class Upper or First Class
• Not more than 26 years of age as at the date of your last birthday
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2018