Function Specific Activities:
This position is Grade 10
The Project Manager, Packaging & Graphics, as a key member of the Design Team, will leverage best-in-class systems and processes for collaborative planning, management and execution of Design’s integrated, project initiatives and deliverables.
This position is reporting to the Sr. Manager Design & VIS (Visual Identity Systems)
- Leverage project management tools and processes to lead and manage Design project deliverables, including but not limited to: project briefs; project plans; status routines; change and decision logs etc.
- Partner with project work-stream leaders to ensure project is moving forward within specified guidelines, requirements, timeline and budget.
- Manage and maintain integrated, multi-track projects and systems including the North American (NA) packaging process and close integrated workflow with the NA production development and internal approval teams.
- Manage internal concept review through Marketing Approval Process (MAP), Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (SRA), Brand, Legal, IMC and provide agency with consolidated detailed feedback.
- Point of contact with agency, Brand Manager and IMC team members.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project life-cycle.
- Provide project management support to leadership team by helping to manage / resolve issues, risks, and re-planning efforts; work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team.
- Manage PO process, proposal request and review, and tracking of costs vs Scope of Work (SOW) throughout the project life-cycle.
- With project initiation, assist with the collection of all information required to include in the brief.
- Review agency’s project proposal submission for Timeline, Pricing and Deliverables
- Managing both the packaging and the graphics project development processes.
- Guiding the day to day project scheduling and client feedback.
- Managing content and relationship for adaptation of National Campaign work for (POS, Tribute Ads, and digital headers) in collaboration with Sr. Manager.
- Artwork file coordination to release files for online system approval and creation of high resolution 3D pack images.
- Obtain final approval from Global and MAP
Managing and sharing knowledge and best practices for increased productivity through global platforms (e.g. DMeX, Kwikee). This includes managing customization templates in collaboration with internal IMC and brand.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in the design industry.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Design Agency Experience preferred
- Solid grasp of branding, packaging, consumer marketing and marketing communications.
- Proven operational experience in program management and ability to deliver projects.
- Solid understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to use proprietary project management tools such as project work flow tools (i.e. Merlin Project, Microsoft Project…) or asset management programs.
- Ability to use graphic Design tools across a variety of media (Mac), including In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop is an asset.
- Expertise in developing new processes and tools to drive innovation development.
- Results oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a de-centralized organization as well as external partners.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, yet bringing attention to detail with the ability to understand macro business challenges and propose solutions to our system.
- PMP certification is an asset
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Track record of successfully integrating broad business strategies, while focusing on productivity/cost, service and quality. This includes managing package and graphics design project development, production art, DMeX, and Kwikee.
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.