Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Application are invited for:
Title: Frontline Absorption 2018
• Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
• Would you like to make your career your passion?
• Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
• Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
• A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower division from a university acceptable to the Bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 26 years for Bachelor degree holders, 28 years for lawyers with a law degree.
• Must have completed the 2 year Frontline internship with the Bank.
• Provide evidence of CSR report duly signed off by the Sustainability unit
• Provide evidence of customers commendation
• Demonstrate commitment to the Bank’s Corporate values
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice of improved job content and job context has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Application Closing Date