Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our Graduate Scheme in 2018.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be in a dynamic position that will offer you a driven, motivated, excellent prospects to fast track you career and earn significant rewards which includes holiday incentives, quarterly bonuses, quarterly dinners at fantastic restaurants and a highly competitive commission structure.
Since established in 2012 by The Apprentice winner Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar, the company has grown significantly and are now a leading supplier of recruitment services focused on the Science and Technology industries. HRS are now looking for talented individuals who share their passion for these markets while delivering recruitment excellence.
Your duties as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be varied however will include:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation.
2. Candidate relationship management and interviewing, over the phone and face to face.
3. Managing a busy portfolio of client projects within the Life Science industry.
4. Research and market-mapping of key talent in the Science, Technology or Engineering industry.
5. You will be part of a team and will have a combination of individual and team targets.
6. Client meetings for both new and existing contacts as well as conference attendance across the UK.
To be successful in your application to this exciting Graduate Sales Consultant role, we are looking for an ambitious, money driven graduate with the following skills and qualifications:
1. Graduate in a Science or Business related discipline such as business studies, economics, science, engineering, business management, HR etc) with high levels of motivation and confidence.
2. Work experience in a customer facing position. Experience in scientific sales is desirable.
3. Evidence of a driven and competitive nature, such as previously or current sporting success or target focused roles.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.